Hella Auto Service Technician Academy is a collaborative initiative of Hella, Prayaas, NSDC, ASDC and Berkeley Andhra Smart Village. It aims at empowering, improving the technical skill of technical graduates, dropouts and enable those to get employed in local OEM (Automobile Service Centers).
TRAINING CENTRE SETUP AND HIRING TRAINER:
- Training room contains a table, projector, laptop with sound system, white board and around thirty chairs.
- Trainer should have got completed B.E/ B.Tech (Automobile/ Mechanical) with minimum experience of two years in service and maintenance (Auto industry).
PROCESS OF STUDENT IDENTIFICATION:
- Trainer should Coordinate with the colleges and gather student’s data and make them to join in our training institution by giving the students brief explanation of what HELLA does.
- Casting the training program through Pamphlets, Newspaper advertisement, etc
- Eligibility of the trainee – SSC, ITI, Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech (automobile, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Training will be on Auto Service Technician Level-3 under ASDC and NSDC Norms.
- Study and practice materials will be provided from IL&FS which includes all the fundamentals of Automotive terminologies and Soft Skills (Motivation, Attitude, Goal setting, etc)
Coordinating with OEM Managers throughout major cities in A.P and get them placed in respective Dealerships.
Whenever they (OEM’s) require manpower they will surely contact us.
RESULT TILL TODAY:
- Till today total 197 students have got trained in HELLA out of which 182 already got placed and 15 went for higher studies.